About Advantage Home Inspections Ltd.
Why should I use Advantage Home Inspections?
- Our inspectors all carry modern equipment to help us to try to detect hidden deficiencies.
- We meet or exceed CAHPI (BC) (Canadian Association of Home & Property Inspectors)/ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors) Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics.
- We provide service 24-hours a day, 7 days a week - usually within 2 days of your request for our services.
- We are trained and qualified professionals. We have also designed and produced our custom "Inspection Report" which gives you a very clear report on your home. This enables you to easily identify and understand the conditions, locations, and components of your home. This also clearly explains both recommended actions for many of the conditions found in that home, and maintenance tips on how to keep your home in good shape.
The Canadian Association of Home & Property Inspectors (BC)
- Setting professional standard for education and qualification standards for its members
- Granting the designation Registered Home Inspector (RHI) to individuals meeting qualification requirements.
- Investigating any complaints and disciplining its members.
- Liaison with government, real estate, community colleges and other professional bodies to ensure that the needs of the public are met.